- 4,000 lumens
- WUXGA 1920 x 1200 pixels
- One-click connection for fast wireless connection (requires C-connection for PC)
- 4,000 lumens
- DLP® chip × 1, DLP® system
- Chip size: WUXGA 0.67 inches (Aspect ratio: 16:10)
- Number of pixels: 2,304,000 pixels (1,920 ×1,200)
- +30° (automatic), ±30° (manual)
- 1.7X manual zoom, manual focus, F=2.33 to 3.03 / f=19.5 to 32.3
- 30 to 300 inches
- 60-inch: 1.64 to 2.78 meters (5.4 to 9.1 feet)
- 100-inch: 2.80 to 4.70 meters (9.2 to 15.4 feet)
- Minimum projection distance: 0.77 meters (2.5 feet)
- Laser & LED (up to 20,000 hours)
- Full color (up to 1.07 billion colors)
- Horizontal: 15 to 91 kHz, Vertical: 50 to 85 Hz
- Digital input terminal: HDMI Type A × 2
- Analog input terminal: mini D-sub 15-pin × 1
- Analog input terminal: Component: YCbCr/YPbPr (used for both analog computer input and component input), Analog video: Composite (RCA) x1
- Input: 3.5 mm stereo mini jack x 1, RCA x1 [R/L]
- Output: 3.5 mm stereo mini jack × 1 (variable audio)
- Speaker: 16W × 1, monaural
- USB power supply: DC 5V USB Type-A x 1 (Dedicated power supply terminal)
- USB function: USB 1.1 Micro-B x 1*4
- Control (serial): RS-232C (D-Sub 9 pin) × 1
- AC 100 to 240V, 50/60Hz
- 357 x 124 x 337 mm (excluding protruding parts), 14.1 × 4.9 × 13.3 inches (excluding protruding parts)
- Kensington-compatible, Security bar, Power-on password
- Remote control, Power cord, Warranty card
*1. When using Bright mode.
*2 Lifetime not guaranteed.
*3 Plug-in power microphones are not supported.
*4 For ﬁrmware updates and logo data registration.
*5 With connection of wireless LAN adaptor to USB-A (Host) port.
*6 User and Network manuals available for downloading from the CASIO website after the products are launched.
We accept no liability for errors or differences in design or colour, and reserve the right to make technical changes without notice.
The light source of the future
A durable light source
Outstanding colour rendition
Kind to the environment
Ready to start at the push of a button
Thanks to the Direct ON/OFF function, waiting times and warm-up and cool-down phases are a thing of the past: With just the push of a button, the projectors reach their full brightness in as little as approx. 5 seconds. »
Made in Japan
Flexibility through brightness control
Fit for continuous use